Monday, March 22, 2004


The Enthusiasm that Dare Not Speak its Name. You know, I think that Stephen Pollard's a secret BBBC enthusiast. It's the way that he has a whole section of posts about the BBC (mainly about bias), and always seems to include the terms 'Biased' and 'BBC' in the titles of his posts. It's just the fact that he's rarely (to my knowledge) mentioned that particular website that's the stumper. Tonight he is slamming what I sometimes call BBC 'mayonnaise'. Ok, Ok, an odd term I know. I mean the oleaginous (adj. oily; fawning or sycophantic) presentations the BBC sometimes gives to placate one or another of its favourite special interests. Today it's in the course of remembering the sweet old man who surfed the mobs in his metal chair and 'inspired' the cult of death on Israel's streets.

 
Google Custom Search