Thursday, March 18, 2004


Wow- second post already. Doesn't seem too hard. Look, I appreciate that the links are a bit rudimentary at the mo, and I realise I've left one of the 'e's out our 'general' in the subheading above, and I failed to mention that I'm 27 years old, male, with a mixed employment record following travel and a Literature degree at a good University mainly at taxpayers expense, basically pinning my hopes on hitting some kind of jackpot in the world of writing, which is about as vague and hopeless as it gets. There, the kind of things I find it harder to write. I console myself with the thought that nobody is reading this- but there may be a few people who've come via the Blogger network, so welcome to the asylum. What you'll get here are my thoughts. They are probably not deep, or at all unusual, but I hope they will be well expressed. I hope.



The above lines combined with those below may form the basis of a little 'about me' section, once I get the darn thing in order.

 
Google Custom Search