Thursday, January 27, 2005



Items.

Item one is to apologise for the lack of posts yesterday- 'Blogger' seemed to have one of its bouts of indigestion every time I tried to navigate it. Just spat me out like a half-baked potato.

Item two is to make clear that, you know, despite what I wrote below, I do have one or two bones to pick with torture. Serious bones actually (not that I ever, ah, literally pick bones, you understand).

Item three is really the most important. Nicholas Vance has been tackling some of the BBC's isshoos (as Tony Benn would say). He makes some excellent points about immigration and the environment- two of the isshoos that historians will look back upon and wonder how we could have been so gullible as to believe everything Auntie and her ilk tell us about them. That will be once we have overcome our Greater Western guilt complex and actually learnt some real things about our environment. Could take a while.

 
Google Custom Search