Thursday, March 30, 2006


More Notelets I'm afraid

I suppose tomorrow I'll at last have more time to develop some posts on this blog. However, in the meantime here are some vital things to think about.

First of all, take a look at this fascinating exchange between the American Expat and Paul Reynolds of the BBC. I think Scott nails him with the logic of saying that either you report a claim of 100,000 civilian deaths (or more) in Iraq, and examine the methodology critically for the reader's sake, or you don't report it at all. Reynolds' response?

'It was simply a figure. I reported it. . What's the problem?'

Yeah, no big deal.

Then, perhaps even more importantly, take a look at this news from LGF about the Western Standard, Canadian publishers of Mark Steyn's columns, being sued because they published the Mohammed cartoons. Once the law in Anglosphere countries defended innocent people; now it terrorises them. Big news I feel.

 
Google Custom Search